My Active life: Alison Morgan
Posted on 14 October 2013
Guest Post: Alison Morgan, The Relauncher
Director of The Relauncher, an online destination for natural beauty, health, wellness & lifestyle, Alison Morgan lives in Sydney with her husband & 2 boys. Living and breathing une vie active (an active life), Alison loves being active and outdoors. We sit down with her for a virtual cup-of-tea and a chat about how she lives an active and healthy life.
- What’s your favourite way to stay fit? I change this around depending on the seasons and how I’m feeling. At the moment it’s all about yoga. I’m loving power yoga at Body Mind Life in Surry Hills.
- What’s your style like when you’re working out and hanging out? I like to wear stylish active wear as I tend to wear it on a daily basis. I love knee length tights (really tight ones!), bright sports bras with tanks over the top. I also love a good jacket too.
- What’s your style like when you’re going out? It depends where I’m going. I love to dress jeans up with heels and a shirt, and I also love a short skirt too. I’m a sucker for accessories – it really makes an outfit!
- What are your makeup must-haves?
- I don’t wear too much makeup. When I do, it’s always natural. I love Jane Iredale’s liquid minerals foundation, lip fixation & her lip liners. I also love Earth Lab eyeliner & mascara. I love them all so much that I sell them in my online store.
- The book on your bedside table right now: Busted! There is no book at the moment, mainly because I’m really busy with work at the moment so I’m not reading a novel. The magazines beside my bed are MindFood, Cosmo, Prevention and Womens Health.
- Can you share a typical workout? I walk the kids to school, when I get home I grab my bike and ride to Surry Hills for a 1 1/2hr power yoga session. I then ride home and get stuck into work.
What does living an active life mean to you? Everything. I've always been active. Without exervise, I can feel my mood, motivation and enthusiasm start top dip. I exercise most days and move around a lot. Where I can, I ride or walk over driving.
Find Alison on: