The 5 Beauty Items You Need Pre and Post Workout
Posted on 10 March 2015
We caught up with Cerre Francis, Head Make Up Artist at Hourglass in Venice to chat about how she stays active and her tips for the perfect 'glow' during and after your workout.
So first a bit about Cerre,
- What's your active life mantra?
- It’s not about being the best, it’s about being better than you were yesterday
- How do you like to stay active?
- Climbing and Surfing
What has been your favourite active adventure?
When I traveled to Turkey to develop a new climbing area with a wonderful group of climbing partners and filmed a movie about it along the way. Or any chance I can sneak away with my husband to surf at San Onofre
- Who is your active living hero?
- My good friend Kasha Rigby she is always off on an adventure!
What's your favourite nourishing meal/recipe?
Steel cut oats and twig tea with a drop of umeboshi paste
- What 3 things are on your bucket list?
- Surf in Biarritz France , Go climbing in Ogawayama about five hours north of Tokyo in the mountains. Take the Orient Express on their Italian Holiday.
Now for some Beauty Tips ...
What are your favourite beauty products for a fresh look at the gym?
Hourglass #28 lip oil for a sleek but easy look and their Veil Mineral Primer to help tone down redness and minimize pores.
What do you use to touch up post gym session?
Caudalie Beauty Elixir to hydrate the skin and minimize redness, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette and Hyaluronic Skin Tint to even skin tone and give a dewy look, Orbe Dry Texturizing Spray to tame your locks once you take them out of a pony tail.
What's your favourite beauty trick for instantly feeling amazing?
A big glass of water and a swipe of lipstick.
What beauty products could you not live without?
Hourglass Equilibrium Night Serum and Ambient Lighting Palette, Shu Uemura lash curler and R+Co Park Ave Blow Out Balm