Izabel Goulart's Healthy Living Guide
Posted on 25 August 2014
The Brazilian Bombshell is one of our daily sources of #fitspiration and has shown the modelling world that strong is sexy. Izabel isn't afraid of showing how hard she works to keep her body in shape and is quite open about sharing ways for others to get fit too.
In early 2014, Izabel Goulart launched the Instagram hashtag #BodyByIza to exchange ideas with fans about promoting a healthy lifestyle with diet and exercise. She was overwhelmed by the response of her 800,000 followers and has since made it her mission to use her knowledge to help others feel great and be active! Which only makes us love her more!
Here we decode her workouts, favourite juice recipes and her tips for a Summer Body.
Izabel is definitely not afraid of giving something a go! Pilates reformer, boxing, TRX even mixing it up with medicine balls she definitely shows us that VARIETY is key. Izabel attributes her fantastic figure to always swtiching up her workouts, trying new things and challenging different muscle groups.
Some of her favourite workout moves include:
- TRX BOSU Lunges with ankle weights
- Swiss Ball Pikes
- Medicine Ball Push ups
- TRX Chest Press
Iza swears by her morning juice as a way to flood your body with nutrients (you have just fasted for several hours). She attributes her morning blends to her glowing skin.
Her top 5 Juice Recipes
- Veggie Twist - 1 sweet potato (peeled), 1 green apple, 2 carrots, 1 piece of ginger
- Green Goddess - 1 cup of spinach, 3 leaves of cabbage, 1 green apple, 1 cucumber, 1 pear
- Toxin cleanser - 4 stalks of celery, 1 cucumber, 1 green apple
- Weekend Warrior - 3 carrots, 1 cucumber, 3 kale leaves, 3 cups of spinach
- Tropical tonic - 1/2 cucumber, 1/2 beetroot, 2 cabbage leaves, 1 piece of ginger, 1/2 cup of mint leaves, 1/2 lemon, 300ml coconut water
HER TOP 5 SUMMER BODY TIPS
- Drink Coconut Water - It hydrates, detoxifies and gives you glowing skin
- Try Isometric Training - It's a great way to focus on toning up
- Balance is key - not only in your diet but also as part of your training, adding a bosu or other balance components make your msucle work harder!
- Travel Smart - Holidays are not an excuse to miss a workout! Iza takes her TRX and ankle weights everywhere so there's never an excuse to miss a workout
- Schedule Workout Dates - Meet your friends for paddleboarding or volleyball not coffee and cake
SHOP HER WORKOUT PICKS
- Pure Black Rockell Tights - the perfect basic and the compression is great for muscle recovery
- Lori Sports Bra - Perfect for workouts or as a bikini top :)
- Tanya Dance Shorts - You won't skimp on reps with shorts like these
Shop The Izabel Edit Now
Make sure you show Iza how your using her tips to get fit by tagging #bodybyiza Xx