From the great efforts made to the smallest details considered, here is what sets Vie Active apart from all others.
THE MERINO DIFFERENCE
Throw away old notions of scratchy and chunky wool. Merino is the world’s most technically advanced fibre for performance.
FOR ALL CLIMATES
Merino helps regulate temperature and moisture while staying soft to the skin. Its fibre absorbs up to 35 percent of its dry weight in moisture vapour transferring moisture away from the skin, providing superior insulation and breathability. So you stay warm when it’s cold, and cool when it’s hot. Even when you’re out in the sun you can stay confident that Merino Fibre will absorb UV radiation and provide protection when exposed to sunlight.
FOR MORE WEARS AND WORK OUTS
Its natural elasticity means it stretches with the wearer with less chance of losing its shape. It also stays fresher longer through its ability to absorb the smell when sweat degrades and become cleaner after washing.
Merino fibres natural protective layer prevents stains from being absorbed. They do not readily attract dust due to them being less prone to static build-up. Our Merino products can even be machine-washed and tumble-dried.
Our innovative Merino Perform™ fabric is soft to the skin, quick drying, highly breathable, moisture-wicking, and anti-microbial, so you never have to sacrifice luxury, style or comfort for performance.
Vie Active flatters the human form without compromising on function, bringing comfort to a brunch out with the girls as well as an intense workout on your own.
Every Vie Active piece is engineered to gently support the body without confining it. Vie Active garments promote freedom of movement while providing coverage when and where you want it.
Carefully stitched flat seams minimise itching and chafing. Concealed zippers and pockets provide storage without adding bulk. Annoying, scratchy tags are gone; we simply screen-print our labels so you can see them, not feel them.
TECHNICAL FABRIC DETAILS
Vie Active Merino Perform™
Vie Active’s Merino PerformTM range is made using 100% Australian superfine Merino wool. The ultimate activewear fabric, Vie Active’s Merino Perform™ provides the highest level of comfort, breathability, and moisture management for the fitness obsessed — whether expert or enthusiast.
Natural & technical: An entirely natural fabric, the breathability of Vie Active’s Merino Perform™ keeps you cool when it is hot and its’ insulation keeps you warm when it is cool.
Soft & Comfortable: Luxuriously soft, Vie Active’s Merino Perform™ feels amazing on your skin and even after the most intense workout, quick dries so you can go on with your day in style.
Easy Care: machine washable and tumble dryable without shrinkage or loss of moisture management properties.
Vie Active Merino Perform™ Advantage
The Vie Active Merino Perform™ Advantage range comprises high performance, lightweight fabrics, suitable for athletes that want the support to perform at their best.
Bi-component Fabric structure: Vie Active’s Merino Perform™ Advantage jackets and tanks combine the unique high-performance benefits of Merino fibres with synthetics in a bi-component structure providing a higher tensile strength.
High-definition imagery: Incorporating striking high definition images achieved using the most advanced print techniques, garments made with Vie Active’s Merino Perform™Advantage fabric will not fade or stretch, maintaining their quality and vibrancy wash after wash and wear after wear
Vie Active F3 Compression
Vie Active’s breathable, moisture-wicking F3 Compression technology keeps you cool, dry, and comfortable.
The F3 difference:
- Fit: Designed for any intense fitness activity from running to swimming, Vie Active’s F3 Compression offers the ultimate slimming and lifting enhancements wear you need it most for (the illusion or maintenance) of perky bust, thinner thighs and a tighter bottom.
- Fashion: Incorporating Vie Active’s signature high-definition, eye-catching prints you now no longer need to compromise between performance or style.
- Function: Vie Active’s F3 compression technology offers enhanced performance, reduced muscle injury, and aided recovery between training sessions. The incorporation of our unique catch-move- release system into the fabric allows for quicker drying with permanent moisture management technology, breathability and protection against stains like sweat and grass.
Vie Active’s F3 SUPPLEX® fabric offers wearers the feel of cotton with the performance benefits of advanced fiber technology. The F3 difference:
- Fit: Vie Active’s F3 Supplex® creates a firm hold against your body while still remaining soft.
- Fashion: In gorgeous vibrant colours, Vie Active’s F3 Supplex® range of tights and sports bras, are extremely stretchable and won’t lose their shape, size or colour even after repeated washings.
- Function: Made from superior nylon and Lycra® spandex, Vie Active’s F3 SUPPLEX® fabrics are extremely comfortable and breathable. Ideal for all high and low impact exercises or even for every day wear even in the harshest climates.
drirelease® technology is not a surface application. Performance properties are “built into” each thread of our fabrics with a patented blend of hydrophobic (water repelling) fibers to hydrophilic (water absorbing) fibers.
The built in combination of the two fibers efficiently pulls away moisture and perspiration from the skin and pushes it to the exterior of the fabric where it can evaporate quickly.
Since the wicking performance is inherent within the fabric and not chemically treated the moisture wicking performance will remain consistent throughout the life of the garment.