A model's life: Bianca Cheah from Sporte Luxe
Posted on 30 July 2013
Model, health enthusiast, and blogger Bianca Cheah's luxurious destination for stylish and active women, Sporte Luxe is one of our favourite sources of fitness and health sartorial inspiration! As a full-time commercial model Bianca lives and breathes the Vie Active ethos through healthy eating and passionate training whilst sporting the latest active-wear trends. Her blog Sporteluxe offers readers an insight into her active lifestyle, showcasing the latest food trends, health & beauty tips, event coverage and photo-shoots.
From spin classes to fashion week Bianca’s constantly on the move shares with us here how she keeps fit and chic! Striving to maintain a healthy routine and stay fashionable whilst training, “You feel great and work out harder when you are looking your best,” Bianca says.
Keeping fit and toned through regular workouts 5-6 times a week and swearing by coconut water, goji berries and her Nike sports watch. Follow Sporte Luxe to kick start your own healthy lifestyle plans by following Bianca’s inspirational posts and incentives to look and feel your best inside and out!
- What is your go-to workout - I love to do hill sprints and plyometrics on alternate days for 40 minutes. This is the best way for fast fat loss and toning.
- How do you tone up quickly for a big shoot - Hill sprints and kettle bell swings.
- What do you typically eat and what do you try to avoid? I like to eat a lot of vegetables and proteins. I stear clear of white carbs. I drink a lot of green tea, and I do allow myself to follow the 80/20 rule every day!
- What's your workout ethos? Train hard and reap the rewards. Always push yourself that little bit more everytime you workout. Seeing results is what drives me.
- Favourite snack on the run? I always have in my bag a Slim Secrets snack bar, a bag of pistachio nuts and a C Coconut water.
- What do you look for in active wear? Great material that supports your muscles and body when I train. Also products that stay in the one place i'm a big fan of. I hate having to pull my tights up
THE VIE ACTIVE LIST
- Favorite workout: Running up stairs.
- Favorite healthy food or drink: Coconut water for a drink and Goji berries for a snack. Otherwise Bolognese sauce with vegetables is a regular in the house hold here.
- What inspired your website: Wanting to inspire people to look after themselves to become healthy and happy.
- Your philosophy on health: Be good to your body and it will be good back to you.
- Best vacation you’ve ever taken: Skiing in Niseko, Japan.
- Latest obsession: Slim Secrets Fibre protein bar and my new Shu Uemera Shampoo, Conditioner and hair mask
- Best career advice you’ve ever gotten: Don't ever stop trying and don't sweat the small things in life.
- The tips you’d give a fellow model on staying healthy: Use the 80/20 rule in eating. Moderation is key, and drink water, water, water.
- What we'd be surprised to find in your refrigerator: Not much at all. I like to buy fresh groceries when I plan to cook and eat freshly prepared foods. If anything you will find lots of nuts to snack on.
- Ultimate decadent meal: Coconut frozen yoghurt from Wow Cow
- Best gift you’ve ever received: When my partner flew me to Niseko for a luxurious skiing trip of private lessons, ski mobile riding and adventures with delicious food, then proposing to me. Best gift ever!
- What completely relaxes you: Burning a relaxing aromatherapy oil in my oil burner and jumping in the shower.
- Three things on your bucket list: To travel Europe and experience different cultures.
- Hours of sleep you log a night: 8. My body and concentration becomes sluggish with anything less than 7 hours.
- Number one reason for taking care of her body: To look and feel good inside and out.
- Message you’d send the world with one request (only catch: it has to be 140 characters or less): Be good to your body and it will be good back to you.