Noa's tips for feeling more relaxed, recharged and renewed
Posted on 31 August 2015
- Put your oxygen mask on first. So often, we (particularly women) take care of everything and everyone else before ourselves which leaves us feeling depleted. I find scheduling non-negotiable time for myself helps me to feel exponentially more relaxed, recharged and renewed.
- Find something you love and do more of that! There are so many different types of workouts – something for everyone. Find something that you can look forward to and that makes you feel joyous afterwards is guaranteed to recharge your batteries.
- Hydrate!!! I aim to drink two litres of water a day to keep my energy up.
- Find something that relaxes you that you can do without multitasking. I was recently given a book of coloring in for grown ups (silly I know!) but it’s actually been the most cathartic process for me and really helps me feel centred.
- NAP! I don’t get enough sleep during the week so on the weekends I make sure to squeeze in a short nap and at least an hour of quiet, no talking time. I really need this in order to feel recharged again for the week ahead!
- Salt water, fresh air, Sand and sea water. A walk or run along the ocean always makes me feel renewed- no matter where I am or what is going on in my personal or professional life.