Noa's Favorite Hikes In LA
Posted on 06 July 2015
At Vie Active, we are passionate about living active lives and we love doing this outdoors. Our Team Meetings often consist of not 'bored' meetings where we go hiking and brainstorm. Our co founder Noa, also love trail running and you are more than likely to run into her at Will Rogers on a crisp morning before work (just look out for leopard).
With her love of hiking and trail running Noa has put together her top 5 hikes in LA:
Noa's Top 5 Hikes
- Will Rogers State Park - I love the fact that I only have to drive 20 mins to this park and it offers a view of the entire city and out to the ocean too.
- Sullivan Canyon – This is my favourite place for a trail run – undulating hills in lush greenery, it’s the perfect spot for a fast and fun run
- Runyon Canyon – I love the fact that this is right in the heart of West Hollywood. As far as hikes go, it’s not the best one available but its certainly the most popular and you’re pretty likely to spot a celeb or two!
- Munsch nature trail at Topanga Canyon – Although it's a little far for me (about a 45 min drive) it’s totally worth it. Within 5 mins, you feel transported to the hills of Austria! Rolling meadows of wildflowers and beautiful green landscape as far as you can see. You’re likely to see some deer on your hike too.
- Temescal Park – Between Malibu and Santa Monica this park backs on to the opposite side of Will Rogers Park (it’s actually a massive network of parks that extend a large large distance).