Our Favourite Healthy Easter and Passover Recipes
Posted on 30 March 2015
- Paleo Hot Cross Buns by I Quit Sugar
- We can't resist a good hot cross bun around Easter time and we love this recipe by Sarah Wilson's I Quit Sugar
- Our modifications - we love to add apricots and sour cherries - Yum!!
- Sugar Free Easter Chocolate by The Merry Maker Sisters
- Raw chocolate is our favourite all year round - but at Easter we always make sure we have some handy
- Tip: buy some Easter themed silicon moulds and you definitely won't feel like you're missing out
- Easter Bunny Cookies by The Fit Foodie
- These are the ultimate healthy Easter treat! You can whip them up in 15 minutes (including bake time)
- Tip: For an extra healthy indulgence dip in raw chocolate
- Crown Bliss Balls from Raw Mix Syd
- You can whip these up in under 5 minutes and they are the perfect solution to Easter egg cravings
- Bonus points for being nut free!
Now one for Passover too!
- Paleo Matzo Ball Soup by Elana's Pantry
- A healthy twist on a passover favourite - now you can indulge guilt free!
We hope you enjoy!
Let us know other recipes you'd like by commenting below xx