Raw Zucchini and Squash Pesto Pasta
Posted on 01 October 2014
- What you need:
- For the Pasta
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 large yellow squash
- Using a spiralizer process the zucchini and squash into long, lovely 'pasta' strands and place in a large bowl.
- For the Pesto
- 3 packed cups of fresh basil leaves
- 3-4 cloves of garlic (use more or less depending on your taste for garlic)
- 3/4 cups raw pine nuts
- 2/3 cup of olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
What to do:
- Combine the basil, garlic, and pine nuts in a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped. Add 1/2 cup of olive oil and process until fully blended and smooth. Add a little more oil until desired consistency is reached. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add pesto little by little to the pasta mixing until pasta is fully coated. Serve & Bon Appetite!