Tell us a little bit about yourself and your fitness journey?
My name is Sienna Fox and my journey has been a fun one!
I started as a gymnast at the ripe old age of 5 and continued hard training for the next 7 years alongside Track athletics and Swimming, and that led me into Pro Aggressive inline skating. Ranking 7th in the world for Vert Ramp and 3rd in the world for Street skating.
After competing in the first Australian extreme games I thought it was time to hang up my boots. I took 5 years away from sport to concentrate on my music and modelling, But my heart and body decided it was time to come back to fitness!
I completed My cert 3, and 4 in fitness at FIA Fitnation, specialising in group training and the rest is history!
Why did you become an F45 Trainer?
To be honest it kind of fell in my lap. I was still finishing my cert 4 and one of my lecturers passed my Number onto Luke Istomin of F45 Training. He trained me up and absolutely kicked my butt in the process, to which I am so incredibly grateful for. It was wonderful to be trained by one of the best, as well as seeing this company grow from 1 small gym to now over 24 Australia wide.I would recommend this training to anybody, of any age or fitness level. It truly is the BEST.
What makes F45 different to other workouts?
F45 is High intensity Interval training at its finest. No two workouts are ever the same, so your body never gets used to the same structure. and its all done in 45 minutes. That means Faster results. I fiind group training is so good because there is always someone there to push you. NO EXCUSES. I have seen some of the best results, and some of the greatest friendships evolve inside the F45 walls.
What's your active life mantra?
BALANCE. Eat well, Exercise often and Love a lot!
Can you share your 3 favourite F45 (functional) exercises?
1. The sled! (best way to lose weight and its super, super fun!)
2. Push up knee tucks on the RIP 60 (Best core exercise ever!)
3. Kettle Bell Rack squats (2 words, BUBBLE BUTT)
What's your favourite post workout snack?
The Works protein shake from PE Dept. Natural Vanilla Whey Protein, Blueberries, LSA mix, Peanut butter, (I add a banana sometimes too), 1 tbsp. of Coconut oil, ice and Organic C Coconut water all blended up. It is heaven in a glass.
Who is your biggest fitspiration?
Right now I have a girl crush on Kacy Catanzaro, that girl is incredible. Because I love rock climbing, I would also absolutely love to be as good as Sasha Digiulian. These two are both strong, beautiful women in there own right. Setting an amazing example for the rising fitness youth.
What are your top 5 tips for getting a summer body?
1. Water! Drink it. At least 2 litres everyday.
2. Cook your meals with coconut oil. As well as tasting delicious it is super good for you and your body utilises the healthy fats.
3. Increase your cardio fitness and do at least 2 weights days a week. Weight work is your friend.
As well as increasing bone density, it will help you tone and burn fat.
4. Walk everywhere. Get that sun on skin, raise your heart rate and see the world around you.
5. SMILE as much as possible. You will be amazed at how infectious it is and just how good you will actually feel, and look!
What are your three favourite Vie Active wear pieces?
1. The LORI 2.0 Zippered Sports Bra in black leopard
2. The CHELSEA Crop compression tights in black leopard
3. The ALICE run shorts in brown leopard.