PERFECT HAIR WITH BAMBI AND SAMMI
Posted on 20 November 2014
As ready as they will ever be,
To spread Mother Nature's L O V E,
Bambi & Sammi have set a goal,
to mend what we all do,
and create a much better future for you.
With out compromising proffessional quality,
the girls have developed an Eco-Friendly, Paraben & Sulfate FREE, Not tested on animals and ethically sourced No.1 Haircare Masque,
that is safe enough for you and safe for our planet too!
Keep your eyes peeled as Bambi & Sammi No.1 Shampoo is soon to hit the streets!
Top 5 Summer hair tips from Bambi & Sammi;
- 1. Keep your hair hydrated! - As mother nature has turned up her elements giving us beautiful hot summer days, your skin will be left bronzed! and your hair can be left dried out and damaged! Aim to treat you hair once a week with Bambi & Sammi No.1 Masque to keep up the nourishment it needs under these conditions!
- 2. Before swimming in the sea, salt or nasty cholorinated pools make sure you give your hair a sqirt of fresh purified bottled water! - The hair can only hold a small percent of moisture at any given time so filling up your locks with purified bottled water before you hit the sea will reduce the amount of sea salt, man made salt and chlorinated water getting inside your cuticle!
- 3. When its time to dance on the sand under the moonlight and you want to create those beautiful beach waves, always section your hair off and add a professional heat protector in your hair before you use your hairdryer, curling tongs or irons. This will create a shield over the hair so your hair will stay happy and healthy!
- 4. If you are sitting on the beach all day, try to wear a hat or wrap a funky scarf around your head to protect it from the UV Rays.
- 5. A healthy inside = A healthy outside! Your hair gets its nourishment from your insides through blood vessels that get pumped around your body and into your scalp. So nourishing your body will ensure your skin, hair and nails are fit and strong all summer long!
HAPPY SUMMER GUYS !
Lots of Love Bambi & Sammi