THE COMPRESSION ADVANTAGE
Posted on 25 August 2014
#Compression is trending. In the last 18 months compression has gone from to a performance uniform for fitness professionals and athletes to a luxe essential in every fashionably fit girl's wardrobe.With their ability to instantly give you the appearance of taut, tight thighs and body sculpting benefits we can definitely see why!
Compression fabric boosts fitness, fashion and functional benefits and a triple threat like that should not be ignored!
- Fit: Designed for any intense fitness activity from running to swimming, Vie Active’s F3 Compression offers the ultimate slimming and lifting enhancements wear you need it most for (the illusion or maintenance) of perky bust, thinner thighs and a tighter bottom.
- Fashion: Compression fabrics are silkier, softer and more supportive than your traditional spandex or supplex fabrics. The luxurious fabric paired with eye catching prints and sleek on trend designs, means you'll be turning heads going from work to workout.
- Function: Vie Active’s F3 compression technology offers enhanced performance, reduced muscle injury, and aided recovery between training sessions - which means you'll see results faster!
- The incorporation of our unique catch-move- release system into the fabric allows for quicker drying with permanent moisture management technology, breathability and protection against stains like sweat and grass.
MASTERING THE FIT
The key to getting the most out of your compression tights is to get the right fit! You want these tights to fit snugly as this will suck and lift you in for thinner thighs and a perkier butt, but will also give you muscle recovery and performance benefits too! If your compression tights aren't tight enough the compression fabric won't effectively wrap your muscles for quicker recovery time and improved performance.
We always recommend going down a size to your usual size.
Think about these tights like jeans, they'll shape to your body, so it's best to go a size down.
Our tips for choosing the right size:
- Always check the recommended size on the website
- don't be afraid to go down a size! The tights have stretch and you'll get more benefits from a tight fit
- Once you receive them, do a 5-10 deep squats (or squat jumps) and see that they stay in place
- If you're a runner, run on the spot and make sure everything stays where it should
If they aren't riding up or down, don't go see-through (you don't want visible polka dot undies) then the size should be right for you.
Our Compression Picks for your workout